Due to the application of the New European Regulations to protect customer privacy and the correct use of their data (GDPR) as of May 25, 2018, our data protection terms change.
- Holder: Regulatory Council of the Steppe Designation of Origin (hereinafter, “C.R.D.O.Estepa”)
- CIF: Q-4100691G
- Address: Avenida del Mantecado,7 – 41560 – Estepa (Sevilla).
The personal data provided by the User will be processed by C.R.D.O.Estepa according to the following purposes:
- Manage the sending of informational communications about extra virgin olive oil, the activities of C.R.D.O.Estepa and its associated entities by electronic means
With regard to the sending of informational communications, C.R.D.O.Estepa will process the User’s data until the User objects, requesting the renewal of his subscription every five years
C.R.D.O.Estepa will process the following categories of User data:
- Identification data: first and last name.
- Contact details: postal address, email address and telephone number.
The processing of the User’s data by C.R.D.O.Estepa for the sending of informational communications is based on the legitimate interest of C.R.D.O.Estepa in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
The User’s data may be communicated only to the Public Administrations in the cases provided for by law.
One of the purposes for which C.R.D.O.Estepa processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them informational communications by electronic means, with information regarding the culture of extra virgin olive oils, relevant events or news about the C.R.D.O.Estepa and its associated entities, of interest to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is made, it will be addressed only and exclusively to those Users who have not previously expressed their refusal to receive them.
In case the User wishes to stop receiving informational communications from C.R.D.O.Estepa, he/she can request the unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the link in the footer of the informational emails.
The User may send a letter to C.R.D.O.Estepa, Avenida del Mantecado,7- 41560 Estepa (Sevilla) or an email to email@example.com with the Reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of his/her identity document, in any moment and free of charge, to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the User is being processed in C.R.D.O.Estepa.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Obtain from C.R.D.O.The limitation of the processing of data when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Request the portability of your data.
- Claim ing enforcement and the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the following address https://www.agpd.es, when the interested party considers that C.R.D.O.Estepa has violated the rights that are recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, the data subject may contact the data protection officer of C.R.D.O.Estepa through firstname.lastname@example.org
C.R.D.O.Estepa will treat the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the implementing regulations, adopting for this purpose the measures of a nature necessary technique and organisations to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Last updated: May 24, 2018
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)