An extra sweet extra virgin olive oil and an exquisite fruity
Gracias to its early harvest and cold processing is an extra fruity virgin olive oil of arbequina green olive, with touches of ripe olives. The aroma has notes of green almond, apple and ripe fruit. In the mouth it is sweet highlighting the character of the Arbequina variety, with very slight bitterness and spiciness.
This is a perfect oil to pair with anchovies, aged cheese, fruit salads and for use in mayonnaise.
Its cold processing makes it have all its organoleptic properties intact, among which stands out its high content of vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
Its high quality is guaranteed by the Protected Designation of Origin Steppe and the international seal SIQEV.
This Arbequina monovarietal extra virgin olive oil has seen its exceptional quality recognized by prestigious national and international awards.
- Finalist. Finalist Award. International Contest of Quality EVOO, Montoro 2016. Harvest 2015/16
- 2nd Place Mario Solinas 2008. Internation Olive Council (IOC). Medium fruity category. Harvest 2007/08
- First Prize in International Competition for the Quality of Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Montoro Fair. Campaña 2005/06
- First Prize in International Competition for the Quality of Extra Virgin Olive Oils, Montoro Fair. Campaña 2003/04
- Diploma di Gran Menzione. Concorso Internazionale Leone d’oro dei Mastri Oleari, Italia. Campaña 2003/04.
- Diploma di Gran Menzione. Concorso Internazionale Leone d’oro dei Mastri Oleari, Italia. Campaña 2002/03.
This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)