Made exclusively from olives harvested in November
An expert selection of all of the varieties of olives grown in the PDO Estepa region. The olives are harvested very early, when the olive is turning colour, resulting in an extraordinary extra virgin oil.
It has been the subject of numerous national and international awards since its launch, being recognized its highest quality by the International Olive Committee, the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environment and Expoliva, among others.
Its cold processing makes it have all its organoleptic properties intact, among which stands out its high content of vitamin E, which contributes to the protection of cells against oxidative damage.
It is an excellent extra virgin olive oil, intense green, which on the nose stands out for its smell of freshly cut grass and green fruits (almond, apple, banana…) and on the palate presents a complex sensation of evergreen nuances, with intensities of itching and bitterness that make a very balanced oil. The oil is best consumed with bread, salads and pasta dishes.
This premium extra virgin olive oil has been recognized its exceptional quality by the most prestigious national and international awards
- Olive Japan Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition. Gold Award. 2014/15.
- Los Angeles International Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition. Gold Award. 2014/15.
- 1st Place Best EVOO International Exhibition of EXPOLIVA 2013. 2014/15 campaign.
- Third Mario Solinas Prize 2015. Internation Olive Council (IOC). Category intense fruit.
- First Prize and accésit Provincial Council of Seville 2014/15
- Mario Solinas Gold Medal 2013, International Olive Committee (IOC). Medium fruity category.
- 2nd Place Best EVOO of Spain by Ministry of Agriculture,Food and Environment. 2013. Category intense fruit.
- First Prize Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil Expoliva 2013. Medium fruity category.
- First Prize Provincial Council of Seville 2013
- Gold Medal at Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition
- Silver Medal at Los Angeles International Extra Virgin Olive Oil Competition 2013. Packaging design category
- Gran Prestige Gold. TERRAOLIVO 2012 (Israel).
- Prestigio Oro en Olivinus 2012 (Argentina)
- Gourmet d’Or. AVPA Paris. Harvest 2011/12
- International Champion Award, TerraOlivo 2011.
- First Prize for Best Extra Virgin Olive Oil. International Azeite Virgem Extra Competition – Ovibeja 2011
Estepa Virgen 500 ml
Estepa Virgen 250 ml